- Hybrid Swept-FFT
- Extended Frequency and Resolution
- Multiple Inputs
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB, RS-232
- M&C: Web GUI, Avcom’s standard GUI, POSIX Compliant API, SCPI
- Up to 16 Inputs
- A whole new Avcom GUI built with room to grow and adapt like never before
- External Reference Input
- GPS Disciplined Precision Reference
- Server-based management software for managing multiple units and running “headless” data collection, monitoring, and alarms
STS Global Logo “AVCOM is proud sponsor of STS Global 2016 tech forum” click here for more information about this event.
AVCOM Of Virginia is excited to introduce the RSA-6500A Rack Mount Wideband Remote Spectrum Analyzer.
The RSA-6500A offers a wide range of frequency coverage including HF, VHF, UHF, L, S, and C Bands. C-Band, S-Band uplink/downlink and IF frequencies can be monitored with a single unit with additional inputs for other applications. Visit any teleport and there is a good chance you will see an AVCOM Of Virginia RSA Spectrum Analyzer operating in the rack.
For a limited time we are offering special pricing on the RSA-6500A!
For more information, please contact your AVCOM representative or call 804-794-2500, Ext. 312
Introducing the MSNG-2500C! Today’s SNG/ENG environment calls for faster, lighter, and less expensive vehicles to perform satellite operations. This puts additional pressure on the engineer to be able to utilize all the gear needed to effectively do the job. The MSN performs all the same tasks as the SNG-2500C at half the size!