- Small Form Factor – SWaP (Size, Weight, And Power)
- Designed To Be Integrated Into OEM Systems
- Designed For Satcom On-The-Move (SOTM)
- Rugged Design With Extended Temperature Range
- Precise And Accurate Amplitude And Frequency Response
- Full Remote Control And Monitoring Via Ethernet/USB Using Free Software
- Posix Compliant “C” – Access Via GUI Or Available API
- 10MHz Reference Signal Viewing Capability
- 3kHz Resolution Bandwidth Option Available
Small Compact Design
The SBS2-2150E is the latest Avcom product designed from the ground up with the system integrator in mind. The compact design measures 3.75”x 5.75” (9.525 x 14.605cm) so that it can easily be integrated into another piece of equipment, inside a small satellite terminal, or as an integral part of the satellite antenna itself.
Performance & Specifications
The SBS2-2150E input covers an extended L-Band frequency of 950MHz to 2150MHz and will also allow monitoring of a 10MHz reference signal. The single board design only requires an external input voltage, accepting a wide range of +15 to +24VDC @ 7W. Communication is provided via Ethernet or USB. The single board supports both commercial Ethernet and USB connectors or header connectors for easier embedded system integration. Along with resolution bandwidths of 1MHz to 10 kHz, a 3kHz RBW option is available for applications requiring very detailed signal analysis. SBS2-2150E allows changes to the number of data points used if application needs to optimize refresh rate verses resolution. The data point number can be adjusted from 1-4000 points in the control software.
Versatile Remote Control Software
The SBS2 can provide discrete remote monitoring and control from anywhere in the world. The SBS2 is monitored and controlled using the Avcom Remote Control Software EVO-GUI via USB, or Ethernet. The EVO-GUI has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use with no special training required. Up to sixteen windows can be displayed at one time. The Avcom GUI will run on the WINDOWS OS. The GUI is preconfigured for actual remote analyzers we keep online so that you can try the software before purchasing. Download Evo Software.