Beacon receiver and spectrum analyzer in one package
- Highly flexible configuration
- One model supports many applications
- Switch quickly between beacon receiver and spectrum analyzer modes
- Monitoring & Control (M&C) via Ethernet and USB
- Beacon Receiver support integrated into the latest Avcom GUI
- Comprehensive API for easy integration
- Extended temperature range
Rack Mount Design for Remote Monitoring And Control
A rack-mount beacon receiver intended for teleports and broadcast facilities which require precise satellite beacon signal acquisition and tracking. Embedded with the “SBS2” Series satellite beacon receiver module, this rack-mount version provides reliable operation in any indoor application.
Click here for more information about the power supply provided with this unit.
Versatile Remote Control Software
The RBR-2150A is a world-class beacon receiver that locks on to, and tracks, CW and modulated BPSK-type beacon signals. The RBR-2150A is monitored and controlled using the Avcom Remote Control Software EVO-GUI via USB, or Ethernet. The EVO-GUI has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use with no special training required. Up to sixteen windows can be displayed at one time. The Avcom GUI will run on the WINDOWS OS. The GUI is preconfigured for actual remote analyzers we keep online so that you can try the software before purchasing. Please contact Sales for more information on getting the software.