- Software-Defined-Radio SDR
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Monitoring & Control (M&C) via Ethernet
- Integrates with Avcom’s EVO-GUI or Comprehensive API
- Extended Temperature Range
- Comprehensive API for Easy Integration
- Low SWaP (Size, Weight, and Power)
The SA-MOD-1 spectrum analyzer is based on Avcom’s software-defined-radio technology platform designed to exceed today’s performance challenges. The analyzer is intended for embedded applications required to operate under challenging conditions. Avcom’s newest analyzer technology provides excellent performance by employing high-performance DSP, and FPGAs. Integrators can now embed a full-function spectrum analyzer in a very small volume into systems operating in austere and rugged environments. Communication with the module is achieved via ethernet and Avcom’s Graphical User Interface; the EVO GUI software. It provides a feature-rich set of functions to control, monitor & alarm, while recording and datalogging. The system can also be accessed via a POSIX-Compliant API, available from Avcom.